Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hey did i tell u guys that ystd was racial harmony day and i dunno why, nypp was celebrating it. Weird?!

Yah so i putt mehandi. yay it has been long since i last put one and yah the color today(1 day later) is DARK meaning my mum-in-law lovess mee ((:

My frends also put it and sponn's one is the nicest. so so so NICE!!

will get the photos upp soon. Now too lazy to even do anything. HAHA

Well todayy nth much. Jus that i spent most of the day bickering with mummy hahahs (playing around) yah and we wnt car hunting. Oh god that was B-O-R-I-N-G. I nearly died of boredom without even my storrybook. yah! our car is like giving us so much of prob and papa wanna get a new car too. well he has decided on one so lets see wad happens (:

And yah i Love Lexus ((:

Shuz friday was great meeting up with u and yah i will upload the H-A-N-D-S-O-M-E orlando pics and yah Johnnys too SOON!

I want a personal trainer and yah papa is HALF HALF already. a lil bit of persuasion and tadaaa...

I need pointyy shoes which i HAVEN gotten them yet!

Papa jus came me a REALLY GD conclusion on my oral com speech. Oh man i love him ((:

No comments: