I am happy with my grp members(Marketing). thy are really cooperative and we have moved on to our presentation. I believe we can do well((:
As for Oral com, gtg buck up. 5 mins each person is a LONG time and thus each and everyone has to make gd use of the time, be confident of their presentation and no worries we will be the bestt.
I miss my darling frends man. Shuz.Jess. I miss u guys tons!!
Although we stay so near Shuz, we hardly meet up. tell me when was the last time we met up.. hmm hmm hm?!?!
Jess come backk. i need you here to disturb. I miss ur pinches. I miss u badly)):
see i am sweet arent i?!
Yah anyways i am like soooo attracted to this ang moh guy i see in schh!
I saw him like TWICE todayy. Once in Food junction and the second along the alley way to the mrt station after sch and i tell u, hes bloody HOT.
He was in a collar tee and hes collar was up! he has this hugee really bluishh eyes which are oohhh lalala.
Hes in buisness yr 1. Oh god can i marry an ang moh pls pls pls... hahahs
HOT HOT HOT!!
okay STOP dreaming......
p.s. I THINK i am gg gym tml. hahahs
Monday, July 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment