Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Sniff sniff)):

DAM IT!!

i am sickk.... i cant even talk propelly and worse still, every 5 mins or so, i am blowing my nose. So annoying man!!

Worse part is this that i was suppose to go school but due to this illness, i better dont go and spread the viruss...

Feel so bad. I dont wanna my grp mates to think i am purposely avoiding workk )):

Well nvm i will take charge of the whole presentation.

Jus finish talking to Goli. I loveee my cousinss ALOT ALOT.

JINDO.JESSI.JASPREET.KESH

Now thinking on where to go do my proj. Novena square or Parkway?!?!

I need to check out the dor perks pants length too. Hope its long enough mann.... Haiz something having long legs have its own disadvantagee too.. Annoying shit!





Jus came back((:

Now at home trying to concentrate on the project. Wanna at least start on my presentation slide. God helpp me concentrate

Ended up studying at Parkway Macs. Completed my draft.. YUPPS!

Then walked around Parkway and bought a topp from DP((:

Took the bus and went for threading at tampinese.

I trying to complete alot of my work today so that i can enjoy next week fully with keshh thy all((:

No comments: