Saturday, June 17, 2006


Tdy was an eventful and good day compared to the rest of the week.

Woke up at 11 feeling really excited at meeting keshh after a yr.. Oh woww((:

Went temple and found out from sharan that thaiyiji insists on bringing us to the airportt.. Yupp jindo u were right(:

So called twins and told then to get to temple FASTKnowing them, thy took quite a longgg timee. Nvm we left by 1.50 and reached airport at aroundd 2.10.

Keshh had landedd but the bags werent moving in the belt. So waitted and while waiting, we mauch on polar pastries and Snapple.. Hmmm yummss(:

And ohh yahh when me, jin and twins were checking kesh flight on the screen, we suddenly saw jindo dad running fast us. it looked soo cute. He dropped us off and then went to park the car so i guess he thought he was latee and didnt wanna miss the arrival of his daughter. Was likee so sweet. hahahas. jindo then asked him why he ran and to chill and he laugh and said Morning jog. Hahahas thats wad indeed so fuunny((:

finally, spotted keshh... yay! she lookeddd goodddd((: It was at that time when i realised i missed her MILLIONS. Serious it was jus this period where i realised that wad wld happen to me if everyone esp jindo went overseas. I wld jus die honestly): We huggedd hugged. She hugeed us all except jindo who she justa waved to LOL. Sisterly Love((:

then we all headed back to cashew cresentt((:

Kesh like did majjoor shopping. She bought beautiful stuff. Really got gd taste. I loved her handbags esp this one form Dor perks. I wanna get it to. Its like this sweet clutch. And she bought nicee nicee tops too... WOW i was like soo happy for her. She sounded really happy. GD GD((: She deserved wad she gott =p

We saw her babuji performane and i seriously thoughtt it was great. I mean for a 3 day learn thing, it was veryy Well cheorographedd(: I really think jindo and keshh shldd shldd performed this song for Baljits wedding, gawn. Definately shldd. Thy will look great and i will really support them i promise((:We chatteddd chattedd chattedd, ate mee georange( damm GD!) and samosa and cokee and yahh tea.. so FILLING!

After a while, we left for temple(:

Reached there, Kesh met everyone. Bibi was like so happy to see herr. Seriously she was like hugging kesh. It was a happy momment(:

Then, we started doing sewa. Me, Jessi, resh and goli. I was doing the rice but i felt like soo squezzed up so i moved away from there. Actually wanted to pass mummy my phone but ended up talking to babu and shabu(thy so sweet!) Then slowly reshh came and then Goli. I was like go do sewa la. then she said something which seriously pissed the hell out of me cause it so reminded me of Charno pui. I looked at her and rolled my eyes and then went to do sewa. I was SO SO SO pissed. Never felt taht pissed before and also Goli of all pple said that. Luckily i moved away if not, i wld have said something and things wld have gotten worse. Nvm things are all so much better now(: i jus talked to her online and she aplogised and said pms and al. nah its okay all of us have ur 'momments'. forgiven goli and yah she said she wld treat me to Andersons belgium ice cream((: YAY! hahahas . LOVE U!

after all that, me goli and kesh started doing rotti. Putting Ghee on the rotti. i tell u, keshh is gg to KILL pple man. she like filled ALL the rotti with so so so much of ghee. I know its nice all but its soooo BAD!

HAHAHS

then, we all got tired and then went up to chat. Me, roopy, jindo, kesh, twins, resh and sharan. Chatted abt everything everything and then guess who walks in. HIM

Okay was like shocked. didnt expect to see him. So..... UNEXPECTED!

He saw me... Obviously!....

He was checking mikes all all so i wasnt really bothered. Worse thing was that he was RIGHT INFRONT OF ME.
so when i look forward, it was HIM i saw.

Saw him looking at my direction a few times. Well wadever i am not bothered. Its like over. He was nice to be with all that. I enjoyed being with him. He may not be gd llooking all but hes like a true gentlemen at heart seriousllyyy. That wad i fall for i guess((:

So i am sayingg its like Over btw us. All we can be now is frends. I am sorry):

Hope to make plans with all my darls soon((: I WANNA A STAYOVERR!!!

No comments: