Monday, October 30, 2006

I have decided on blogging regularly in good english.

Its high time I take my english seriously (both vocally and written wise)

weee! amreet is turning over a new leaf!

Big deal yah?

Half the time i talk and talk ONLY

I am a good example of mere talk, no action

Oh well, i am seriously determined this time

applause (=

Schools was fine today (positive thinking)

Wore the green skirt and received a few compliments. -beachh wear. HAH!

Just a random thought, why do people wear soo much make up that it makes them look so weird and yah fugly.

Firstly, they wear the wrong skin tone and that soo sucks and then to add on, the way they color their eyes, gives me an eye sore yah.

does wearing tons of make up give you higher self confidence??

oh, do fill me on this topic someone?!

No comments: