iamLAZY
as in seriously.
Its coming to week 3 of school and darling amreet hasnt even done any work yet!
Everyone in class look so hardworking, doing homework all and me, i just do the work during tuttorial.
Well, at least i know what i write down. Alot of them just copy. iLISTEN. ah improvement right(=
I went parkway today and discovered theres a svenson there!
Yay i no need travel so far noww. Good!
I can always walk to parkway and then get my hair washed.
oh yah and i need shopp. BADLY
My clothes are getting a lil too loose for me. *winks
P.s. i did my NAILS
Oh wait, i watched Jaaneman. 2/5.
Beganing is dead boring. I had a good mind to walk out of the theatre!
Who dare says Jaaneman is better than DON? DUMB PEOPLE!
Dont even dare compare ah. DON rox!
Groans theres school tomorrow )=
Sunday, October 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment