I just realized that i havent blog for quite awhile. oh well whatever.
I am in class now. having effective writing. Its a total bore module. Basically i pity the teacher cause no one pays attention at all but well, whatever she do says, it actually makes lots of sense but, look at the timing its bloody 4 in the afternoon and everyone is feeling sleepy!
Well this jus tells that i have a bloody sucky timetable.
I actually wasnt intending on going to school tomorrow but since i have to pass ee lee the book, i have to go. groans
I watched don, actually watched it twicce!
yahh its really good and i dont feel anyone should miss such a great movie. One of shahrukh's best i would say. He looks like really hot innit too. oh myyy!
Priyanka is as usual hott and she has a beautifull body.
Overall, i will give this movie a 4/5. yah so what you doing, go watch!
the actions and thrills are really awsomee(=
Oh well i cant wait to get outt of this class. going to meet the twins after this and then its time to eattt!
I am hungryy!!
P.s. one of my secret desire is to obtain a HOT HOT bodyy just like priyanka. oh well thats gonna take eons but well, i will tryy
(=
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment