Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Can i sleep and wake up to the end of exams?!

I so hate this period now....

Mugging like hell........................NOT!

ohh yah i saw this really nicee bagg todayy.... its BLACK and really big.... i so like it BUT i dunno where to get it from.

I saw amar's tuttion teacher carrying it. Nvm i am gonna ask her. HAHA

ooh yah and i miss u Jindo and Keshh ):

Anyways i had a convo with aman my darlingg today!

Amreet: Hey aman wad u doing?

Aman: HELLO(screams) i watching tv.

Amreet: Have you eaten

Aman: Yes i ate maggie mee(oohh thy love that). So nice!

Amreet: Eeeww NOT NICE!

Aman: No its really nice. Bibi ji made for me okay!

Amreet: yah yah okay

Aman: Why ystd ur mother come my house then you never come.

Amreet: Why u miss me right

Aman: NO!

Amreet: Yah LIARRR!

Aman: ok only a little

Amreet: (smiles) yah cause i went to meet Goli

Aman: Why you always meet them then never come my house!

Amreet: Ok ok i will come soon okay

Aman: you Bluff

Amreet: No No really! i come on thursday okay and then i bring kesh along also okay

Aman: okay you must come okay

Amreet: yah i will. I promise

Aman: why u so early call me today. You never go sch right

Amreet: i No school todayy

Aman: then you take bus now and come.

Amreet: Oi i got exam tomorrow okay. you come my house la. take 61 from the bus stop all the way.

Aman: dont wan. I got no ez link. and i am a small girl. I will get lost

Amreet: yah yah. Okay call bibi. mummy wanna talk to her. You be a good girl yah!

Aman: okay okay and you come my house okay!

then passed the phone to mum.

Oh my aman is soooo CUTE. hahahs yahh!!

I think next week i will go over to their house yah AND kesh, your follwing me!

I am booking you for next thurs (:

No comments: