STUDY WEEK
well, i sortta told myself that i will OFFICIALLY start studying from this week yah so here i am at home trying to study econs which is i swear, BORING!
Today presentation went by fine jus that, i simply forgot to take pics. But wait i have jus ONE pic to show you guys (laters!).
I got the best speaker. I didnt do anything great i felt honestly. oh wells nvm and yah i am proud of my grp mates. Each and everyone of them did really well. Cheers guys :D
Access was honestly OK-AY!
I thinkk i shld be able to pass with a 50! hahas yah that 'high' aim.
Lasted for two hours and yay end of school day.
I met jessi and she cam over to my place((:
Because she came over, i ate and now, i am so-oo-ooo FULL!
stupidd jessi!
Tml theres no sch. And wed is a public holiday thus i have 2 days to seriously study man!!
backk to studying now peeps(:
i am soo exhaustedd, i cant wait for the papers to finally END.
Monday, August 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment