I just dont understand some people man. Thy make me feel like No-one!!
Today i accidently 'bumped' into someone(wanna know who, ask me). I was with mummy
Someone: Sat sri akal mamiji
Amreet: Hello.
(ignores me TOTALLY!)
Mummy: Hey (: Ah, i knew it was you, I was arguing with her(points to me) that it was you. Going home ah?
Someone: Yah. I am very tiredd.
Mummy: Your so thin now. Better eat more okay
Amreet: *rolls eyes
Someone: yah everyday run thats why so thin now. HAHA
Mummy: Okay you take care, we got to go now.
Amreet: Bye
(totally Ignores me again)
Someone: (looks at mummy) Bye!
Wth?! i was like hello i am jus there and yet u ignore me!! Shit him!
I told mummy and even she agreed that he ignored me.
well, mayb i am too STUPID to talk to an RJC grad like him.
Annoying piece of sh-ittt.
I feel EM-BA-RA-SSED to called a Mr-Show-OFF like him my cousin!
Eeww..
Yah u know who he is noww ((:
Tuesday, August 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment